Android Developer Job Description and Specification
- Brainstorm, design, and develop our products and services – focus on mobile android apps.
- Participate the mobile development team to continuously improve our products’ UI and UX to bring the best experiences to the users.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Do coding and unit test.
- Research and integrate new technologies.
- At least 2 years experiences in programming with Android.
- Extensive knowledge of UI elements & layout, advanced animation techniques.
- Experience on Android Studio, Android SDK.
- Have good knowledge in OOP and Java programming language
- Good at logical thinking, problem solving and possess strong analytical skills
- Have an ownership mindset and be able to think from client’s perspective
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Have basic understanding of database design is a plus
- Bachelor degree in IT or related fields